b. = born
bap. = baptised
c. = christened
c/m = marriage contract
d. = died
d. vita patris = died in the father's lifetime
dsp = (decessit sine prole) died without issue
m. = married
William Fraser, 1st of Ford, was a son of William Fraser of Beaufort, and was admitted to the Society of Writers to the Signet on 11 March 1740. He m. at Edinburgh, on 28 May 1738, to Julian, daughter of John Campbell, 2nd of Lochdochart, (she survived him and d. at Edinburgh, on 19 January 1772), d. on 3 March 1767 and was father of,
- Simon Fraser, 2nd of Ford, (see below).
- William Fraser, b. on 29 April 1743.
Simon Fraser, 2nd of Ford, b. on 21 October 1742, succeeded his father in 1767 and was admitted a member of the Society of Writers to the Signet on 19 December 1767. He m. at Jeanfield, on Tuesday 2 March 1784, to Janet, daughter of Lewis Douglas of Garvald, (she survived him and d. on 6 July 1829), d. at Ford, on 25 September 1819 and was father of,
- Simon Fraser, 3rd of Ford, (see below).
- William Fraser, bap. at Crichton, on 4 December 1788.
- Lewis Fraser, bap. at Crichton, on 12 May 1791 and served as a Captain in the 15th Regiment of Foot. He m. at Gretna Green, in August 1808, to, Catherine, St. George, daughter of John Williams, of Wilcroft, Herefordshire, (she survived him and d. at Aberlady Cottage, Roseneath, on 27 February 1834), d. at London, on 15 January 1821 and was father of,
3a} Lewis Fraser, bap. on 14 April 1818.
3a} Douglas Fraser, bap. on 14 April 1818.
3a} Sidney Fraser, bap. on 22 February 1820.
3a} Catherine Fraser, bap. on 30 October 1809.
3a} Charlotte Fraser, bap. on 6 December 1810 and m. on 13 February 1837, to her cousin, Simon Fraser of Ford and Overton House. They had issue.
3a} Julia Fraser, bap. on 25 December 1817.
- Janet Fraser, bap. at Crichton, on 2 March 1787 and m. at Ford, on 18 November 1812, to John Dykes. They had issue.
Simon Fraser, 3rd of Ford, bap. at Crichton on 10 January 1785, succeeded his father and was served heir general to him on 6 December 1819. His maternal uncle, William Douglas of Garvald, being cognised insane, he was was appointed tutor and factor to him. He m. on 16 October 1814, to Christian, daughter of John Allen, (she survived him and d. at Edinburgh, on 22 February 1865), d. in 1838 and was father of,
- Simon Fraser of Ford, (see below).
- William Fraser, b. on 15 February 1822.
- Lewis Campbell Fraser, b. on 18 September 1830 and d. at London, on 23 January 1856.
- Julian Fraser, b. on 7 May 1820 and d. unmarried, at Glengyle Terrace, Edinburgh, on 30 December 1887.
- Janet Fraser, b. on 21 January 1824 and m. at Annandale Street, Edinburgh, on 29 July 1852, to Douglas Fraser, Barrister-at-Law, Canada West. She d. at Buffalo, on 27 February 1863.
- Agnes Fraser, b. on 15 March 1826 and m. firstly, on 14 February 1850, to George Laxton, Merchant in London. She m. secondly, at Pitt Street, Edinburgh, on 31 October 1865, to John Oates Shaw.
- Charlotte Fraser, b. on 11 July 1828 and d. at Ford, on 14 June 1836.
Simon Fraser of Ford and Overton House, b. on 25 September 1809 and succeeded his father in 1838. He served as Colonel of the Royal Marine Forces, being present during the blockade of the Dutch coast, the Syrian campaign and the bombardment and capture of St. Jean d’Acre. He also served throughout the Crimean campaign and retired in 1868 with the rank of Major-General. He m. on 13 February 1837, to Charlotte, daughter of Captain Lewis Fraser, 15th Regiment, d. at Tamar Terrace, Stoke, on 27 January 1895 and was father of,
- Charlotte Fraser, m. at Strathaven, on 7 May 1868, to William Adam Hogarth, Fleet-Surgeon to the Royal Navy, and had issue.
- Julia Agnes Fraser,
 OPR – Edinburgh.
 Scots Magazine, 1st January 1772 edition.
 Caledonian Mercury, 9th March 1767 edition.
 OPR – Newbattle See also: Caledonian Mercury, 6th March 1784 edition.
 Aberdeen Press & Journal, 22nd July 1829 edition.
 Scots Magazine, 1st October 1819 edition.
 London Courier, 10th March 1834 edition.
 Inverness Courier, 15th February 1821 edition.
 Scots Magazine, 1st December 1812 edition.
 Services of Heirs.
 Scottish Jurist, 1835. There has been some confusion over his mother, Janet Douglas’s identity, however, this is resolved with William Douglas of Garvald being specifically styled maternal uncle to Simon Fraser of Ford.
 OPR – Saint Cuthbert’s, Edinburgh.
 Statutory record. See also: Caledonian Mercury, 25th February 1865 edition.
 Inverness Courier, 31st January 1856 edition.
 Statutory record. See also: Dundee Courier, 4th January 1888 edition.
 Inverness Courier, 12th August 1852 edition.
 Inverness Courier, 2nd April 1863 edition.
 OPR – Saint Cuthbert’s, Edinburgh.
 Statutory record. See also: Glasgow Morning Journal, 2nd November 1865 edition.
 Perthshire Advertiser, 23rd June 1836 edition.
 OPR – St. John, Eltham, Kent.
 Western Morning News, 4th February 1895 edition.
 Statutory record. See also: Inverness Courier, 14th May 1868 edition.