1. Testament of Euphan Blair, daughter of the deceased John Blair of Glasclune, who died in January 1759, given up by John Ogilvy of Inschewan. A Bond granted to her by her brother, Thomas Blair of Glasclune, Merchant in Dunkirk, on 13 January 1754, is narrated in the inventory of debts due.
2. Testament of John Blair of Glasclune who died in April 1742, given up by Agnes Fotheringham, his relict spouse, as executor.
3. Testament of Pattrick Blair, Physician in Boston, who died in January 1727, given up by Thomas Blair, son to John Blair of Glasclune, who was brother to the defunct.
4. Testament of Jean Wood, spouse to Andrew Herring of Glasclune who died in May 1575/6 given up by the said Andrew as executor in the names of David, Andrew, Laurence, James, Patrick, Jean, Nicholas and Isobel, their children.
5. Testament of Charles Kinloch of Gourdie who died in January 1742.
6. Testament of Thomas Blair of Glasclune, late Merchant in Dunkirk, who died ____________ given up by George Blair, merchant in Dundee, his son, as executor. Proved on 15 November 1771.
7. Testament of Alexander Blair, merchant in Dunkirk, who died on ___________ given up by Alexander Blair, his only child, as executor. Proved on 4 July 1793.
8. Testament of John Blair, Doctor in Dundee, who died in 1731, given up by Alexander Blair of Balmyle, Writer in Edinburgh, his son, as executor.
9. Testament of James Blair of Ardblair who died on 23 July 1769.
10. Testament of Andrew Blair of Ardblair who died in December 1590 given up by Margaret Butter, his relict, in the names of George, Isobel and Janet, their children.
11. Testament of George Blair of Gairdrum who died on 16 November 1580, faithfully made and given up by Alexander Blair of Gairdrum, his son, as executor.
12. Testament of Captain James Blair, of Colonel George Lauder's Regiment, who died in November 1704, given up by Thomas Blair of Pittendreich and John Blair, brothers to the defunct.
13. Testament of James Blair of Wester Gormock who died on _______________ given up by James Blair of Ardblair as executor qua creditor.
14. Testament of Janet Moncur, wife of James Scrymgeour of Fardill, who died on 8 August 1602, given up by the said James on behalf of James, Isabel, Barbara and Bessie, their children.
15. Testament of John Bisset in East Fardill who died on 13 March 1573, given up by Thomas Bisset, his son, as executor.
16. Testament of William Bisset in Easter Fardill who died in May 1577.
17. Testament of Helen Ogilvy, wife of John Wishart of that Ilk, who died in february 1594 given up by the said John as executor and administrator to their son, John.
18. Testament of Margaret Durie, Lady Lundie, spouse to John Lundie of that Ilk, who died on 29 March 1604, faithfully made and given up by the said John in name and on behalf of William, john, David, George, Andrew, Elspeth, Katherine and Agnes, their children.
19. Testament of Alexander Inglis of Byres who died on 1 May 1584, faithfully made and given up by Patrick Inglis, Burgess of Perth, his brother german, and William Inglis, also his brother, as executors.
20. Testament of Patrick Butter of Gormock who died in October 1635, faithfully made and given up by Margaret Hay, his relict spouse, as executor.