1. Sasine in favour of Alicia Dundas, daughter of James Dundas of Dundas, of the liferent of the lands of Ballindean in implementation of her marriage contract with Sir John Wedderburn of Ballindean dated 22 December 1780. Dated 22 January 1781.
2. Sasine in favour of Ann Foggo, relict of James Bisset in Rasheily, in part of the lands of Meikle Fardill, 3 March 1781.
3. Sasine in favour of Alexander Bisset, son of James Bisset in Rasheily, for the lands of Meikle Fardill, following upon a Disposition of those lands to him by John Bisset, portioner of Meikle Fardill. Dated 19 August 1760.
4. Sasine in favour of Andrew Small, son of Patrick Small of Dirnanean, and Anne Spalding, his wife, of the Dirnanean and Enochdubh in implementation of a contract of marriage between them dated 21 December 1780. Sasine taken 16 March 1781.
5. Sasine in favour of Duncan Cameron, tenant in Kilmaveonaig, and John and Charles Cameron, his sons, for part of the lands of Ballinluig and Dunfallandy in secutiry of 2400 merks Scots loaned by them to James fergusson of Dunfallandy and Finlay Fergusson of Middlehaugh on 28 November 1751. Sasine dated 30 April 1781.
6. Sasine in favour of John Wedderburn of Idvies of the lands of Baledgarno which he had acquired from William Gray of Baledgarno, Lillias Rait, relict of John Gray, his son, on behalf of her son, William Gray, by renunciation of 3 April 1781. Sasine dated 15 May 1781.
7. Sasine in favour of Henry Butter of Pitlochry for the lands of Faskally which he had acquired from Alexander MacKenzie of Delvine. Dated 18 May 1781.
8. Sasine in favour of Henry Stewart of Ballintuim of the Mains of Bonskeid in secutiry of £500 loaned to Alexander Stewart of Bonskeid. Dated 9 June 1781.
9. Sasine in favour of Henry Butter of Pitlochry for the lands of Balnacraig which he had acquired by Disposition from the creditors of Alexander Robertson of Balnacraig dated 13 & 14 August 1781. Sasine dated 17 August 1781.
10. Sasine in favour of John Hay of Pitfour of the lands of Pitfour, 5 November 1781.
11. Sasine in favour of John Robertson, son of Donald Robertson of Wester Kenglein, for the lands of Wester Kenglein, in parish of Moulin, as heir to his brother, Alexander Robertson, dated 11 October 1781.
12. Sasine in favour of John Stewart of Annat of the lands of Wester and Easter Annat redeemed from William Wilson, Writer at Murrayshall, dated 27 December 1781.
13. Sasine in favour of Ann Kinnear, wife of John Campbell of Sheirgarton, Writer in Stirling, for the liferent of the lands of Sheirgarton, 18 February 1782.
14. Sasine in favour of John Richardson for the lands of Pitfour following acquisition from John Hay of Pitfour, 21 March 1782.
15. Sasine in favour of James Hay of Seggieden for the lands of Seggieden as heir to his brother, James Hay of Seggieden, 6 April 1782.
16. Sasine in favour of Thomas Buchannan of Spittall of the lands of Leny, 9 November 1782.
17. Sasine in favour of Robert MacNab, son of John MacNab of MacNab, and Anne Murdoch, his wife, of the lands of Bovaine and others, 27 January 1783.
18. Sasine in favour of Alexander Fergusson of Balyeokan for the lands of Balyeokan as heir to his father, Thomas Fergusson of Balyeokan, 1 January 1783.
19. Sasine in favour of Patrick Robertson of Reidlackie and Marjory Smyth, his wife, and John Robertson, their son, for tenements in the town of Alyth, 26 February 1783.
20. Sasine in favour of Thomas Chalmers for the lands of Nether Cloquhat as heir to his father, Robert Chalmers of Nether Cloquhat, 28 February 1783.
Help us to do more
The Red Book Project is self-funding. If you find the information useful then please consider supporting us in some way.